Thank you for purchasing our theme. We are happy that you are one of our customers and we assure you won’t be disappointed. We do our best to produce top notch themes with great functionality, premium designs and human readable code. Before you get started we highly encourage you to get familiar with this documentation file. Spending half an hour reading the manual may save a lot of your time and avoid questions with obvious answers.
If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to send your questions to our support email: email@example.com. Our support team will reply you within 6 hours.
Our support covers getting setup, trouble using any features, and any bug fixes that may arise. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for customizations or 3rd party plugins. If you need help with customizations of the theme, then you can contact us and we will offer you our customize service.
- What is WordPress? Wikipedia and WordPress FAQ Read here!
- Tutorial on how to Install WordPress? Watch Video
- WordPress Lessons Visit Articles
To use this theme you must be running WordPress 4.0 or higher, PHP5.4 or higher. If you use hosting with limited resources (like the lowcost shared hosting providers), you may experience issues with one-click dummy data installation feature.
We recommend you to contact your web hosting service provider to make sure that your server PHP configuration limits are as follows:
- max_execution_time 600
- memory_limit 256M or 512M for creating custom color schemes with LESS CSS compiler
- post_max_size 32M
- upload_max_filesize 32M
If you are running unmanaged dedicated server or VPS, you should check your php.ini file. Alternatively, you can edit .htaccess file in the root of your website and add the following values:
php_value max_execution_time 600 php_value memory_limit 256M php_value post_max_size 32M php_value upload_max_filesize 32M
Setting these values will ensure you will not get error messages during the installation. To safeguard your website, please use secure passwords and the latest version of WordPress and plugins.
IMPORTANT! To avoid any errors that might come up during the installation we recommend to have memory limit set up to 512M.
It is a very easy process to install a WordPress theme in your wordpress dashboard. Just follow the instructions and you can successfully install the theme file in your dashboard
- Download the theme file from your Themeforest profile. Go to your Themeforest Account
- **All files & documentation **(full zip folder). You will need to extract and locate the installable WordPress file to upload when installing the theme
- Login to the Dashboard of your website
- Nevigate to the themes menu. Appearance > Themes > Add New
- Click Upload and click Choose File. Select the theme file from your computer directory
- Now click on Install Now button to install theme
- When your installtion is being completed, click on Activate link and finally you will be redirected to Themes page
After installing theme, you will get a notification for installing plugin in the Theme Page. Here you will see the recommended and required plugins list to install.
- Click on Begin installing plugins
- You will see the list of plugins that need to install and select all the plugins and Install all
- After installing, click on Return to Required Plugins Installer
- After installing the plugins, you have to activate the plugins like this
One Click Demo Intsall
Kalbin support One Click Demo Importer. In this way, you can build your homepage and other pages very quickly.
- Go to Appearance > Import Demo Data
- Click on Import button of the demo that you want to import
- After few minutes it will successfully imported the demo.
Manual Demo data Import
If one click demo data import does not work, you can manually import your data from the theme files.
- Click on Switch to manual import! from Appearance > Import Demo Data
- Upload these 3 files from the theme folder
- Click on Import Demo Data to upload demo